If your organisation operates anywhere in the UK or Europe then Brammer is an ideal choice for all your PPE needs. A €788 million business, the Brammer Group is Europe’s leading supplier of quality industrial maintenance, repair and overhaul products.
Operating out of 350+ locations in 16 countries, Brammer delivers 24/7/365 and offers a range of solutions designed to help customers drive down the total cost of component acquisition whatever industry they work in, and wherever they’re based.
When it comes to meeting customers’ MRO needs, there is simply nobody in Europe to match Brammer. Brammer is the leading and only MRO distribution company offering a single source of supply, with an unrivalled and competitively priced product range from the world’s most respected manufacturers, supported by online ordering and a state of the art distribution network.
Established in 1920, Brammer draws on a rich heritage of industrial and mechanical knowledge. Brammer serves more than 100,000 customers in every manufacturing sector, leveraging a pan-European network and offering added value technical expertise combined with in-depth, industry specific understanding on a regional and local level. Listed on the London Stock Exchange, the business has grown both organically and through targeted acquisitions building value for both our customers and shareholders.
Why choose Brammer?
- Offers customers Europe’s widest MRO product inventory
- Delivers 24/7/365 in 16 countries – and we sell all our stock online
- Offers customers proven expertise in virtually every industry sector
- Has an unrivalled knowledge of production processes
- Works with over 100,000 customers, representing local, national and pan-European companies of all sizes
- Has an impressive major client portfolio – over 35 key pan-European accounts, including major blue-chips
- Unrivalled Product Range: We stock and supply more than 3.5 million product lines with over 350,000 items in stock at any time
- Time Critical Delivery: We deliver 24/7/365 locally across Europe from our 12 state of the art, high-tech National Distribution Centres (NDCS).
Brammer employs more than 3,200 people in over 350 locations including more than 1,000 technical specialists, who have an in depth understanding of different industries and the product needs and challenges our customers face.
Brammer corporate video introduction
PPE.org has a valued media partnership with Brammer.