This protective glove is particularly adapted when handling sharp objects, large metal plates and finishing work on sharp pieces.
With its blue color it is easily recognizable, in comparison with other standard protective gloves, by the Health & Safety manager and the teams in the workplace.
The Krytech 586 also provides a good protection of the wrist and forearm with a length of 24 to 30cm depending on the size worn.
- Optimal cut resistance, level 5
- Excellent dexterity due to the precise fit
- Added comfort and flexibility
- A visible indicator in blue textile to easily identify the cut-performance level in the workplace
This hand protection PPE uses HDPE fibres ensuring excellent cut resistance with reduced thickness for good dexterity.
- Automotive/mechanical industry Assembly of thin metal sheets
- Finishing sharp parts
- Handling metal parts
- Construction Industry (Roofers/Tilers/Glazers) Handling and fitting windows
- Local Authorities (Technical Maintenance) Maintenance work with risk of cuts
- Plastics industry Post-injection material removal
The new glove is rated level 5 according to EN 388 / 18N (1835g) ISO 13997.
Find the right safety products for your workplace and people: