Mapa Professionnel has launched a new Thermal Hand Protection range providing the thermal resistance & high dexterity finally in your hands!
In Europe, one person every minute suffers burns in the workplace. 50% of burns occur in the food, metallurgy and chemical industry sectors. In an innovative move Mapa Professionnel, a leading name in protective gloves, have a proposal of a new and intelligent thermal range to allow the user to choose the right glove.
The Temp-Dex range provides great dexterity, guaranteed thermal insulation and improved durability.
- New reinforcement of the welt
- A 4 out of 4 abrasion resistance level
- Multi-layer, flexible and thin
The classic thermal protection in dry conditions for high temperatures up to 250 °C with the Temp-Tech 725.
Protection of the forearm with its leather cuff
- Cut Protection level 4 thanks to its liner made of aramid fibres
This range is completed thanks to the two existing and well-known products:
- Temp-Cook 476 – A dedicated reference to the Food industry
- Temp-Tec 332 – Chemical & Thermal resistance
More information on www.mapa-pro.com.
Other articles from Mapa Professionnel:
Find the right safety products for your workplace and people: